Friday, May 18, 2012

Looking forward...


Earlier this year I had a situation in my life that really changed everything. I'm sure most of my readers have had one of those, maybe even a few. 
You have an ideal of what your life is going to be and an event occurs that really rocks the boat. Maybe even just flat out tosses you out of the boat. If any of you are Grey's Anatomy fans you'll understand what I mean when I say...you go from being "bright and shiny" to "dark and twisty". I was most definitely dark and twisty.
It's hard when we are let down by people and situations that we are fully committed to and invest ourselves in.
I was let down in major ways this year and it shook me to the core. 
Thankfully I have an outstanding support system here in small town North Carolina. So, I want to take the time to thank those people in my life who had to deal with dark and twisty for awhile.

I'm preparing for wedding #2 this week and I am beyond the moon excited! My gear is all packed up and ready to go...including my brand new Canon Speedlite 430EX II! I'm thankful for all of the incredible opportunities God has brought my way this year! I feel that there are great things in store for this bright and shiny photographer! *smile*

Love you all bunches! 

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment