Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Fun!

My Uncle is in town today!! Growing up in the suburbs of Chicago with HUGE families on both sides I was constantly surrounded by aunts, uncles, cousins and the world's greatest grandparents! When my family moved to North Carolina 16 years ago (yikes!) we left behind sooo many loved ones. I truly cherish the times that we can all get together and I have been blessed in the last couple of months to get visits from an aunt on my dad's side (with new husband in tow!) and my uncle on my mom's side. Aside from my spiritual life, family has always been and always will be the most important thing to me! Thanks Uncle Billy for taking some time to visit your "down south family". Love you loads!! 






I also want to thank Aunt Fran and Uncle Steve for visiting with us last month! It was amazing! Love you guys loads too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment