Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Kiki

Today would have been my sister's birthday. She has been gone for two years, tomorrow marking that dreaded "anniversary". I want to share something with her friends and loved ones that weren't able to make it to her funeral. This video was made for her service. It's not the best quality ever but it represents her spirit so well.   It focuses on her sense of humor (which will forever go unmatched) and her unwavering love for her family.
I am praying for all of you today as well. I know that your hearts have Kristen sized holes in them too. None of you will ever be forgotten. She loved you all so very much! 


Happy Birthday sweet sister!



1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful Nikki!

    I miss her. I was cleaning out some of my high school pictures and have been thinking of her the last few days.

    Barb Harris DeYoung

    ReplyDelete