Monday, February 27, 2012

You know you're a photographer when...

My poor blog has been so neglected lately! I promise I have not fallen off the face of photography earth. I've just been devoting more of my time to other areas that so desperately need it! I will have some goodies to share with all of you by the end of the month! Yay!


Until then I have a little something to share with you now. 
The other day I was sitting at my computer editing away when I happened to glance out the window. There were some severe storms rolling through the greater NC area on this particular day. 
Now, one would think that when you see rotation in the clouds you would seek shelter immediately. Not I. I immediately grabbed my camera and took some shots. Kids DON'T to that at home!


I shared this story on my Facebook page and came up with "You know you're a photographer when...". Here are some other funny photographer jokes shared by my fans on the page! Enjoy! *smile*


"Your friends or family hand you their camera's at social gatherings when they want a good picture taken."


"You say you love to shoot kids and animals, and people look at you funny."


"You get irritated when people ask if your prime can zoom."


"You use Flickr to scout your next vacation spot."


"It takes all of your self control not to stop and take the 'perfect shot' on your way to work."


"When your camera and all its accessories cost as much as your car."


"When you stop and say "That would make a great picture"
everywhere you go."


No comments:

Post a Comment