Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Confessions of a blog abandoner...

#1 I ask your forgiveness for being such a loser lately.
#2 I'm doing a lot more behind the scenes stuff.  
#3 You guys are still the coolest people ever.
#4 I am up to my eyeballs in photos to edit! 
#5 May is going to be insane!!!


I realized today that even though I know how busy I am with photography, you guys may not. As far as you know I could have given up on it and walked away forever...not gonna happen!
Truth is I have been taking a lot of photos at my "other" job. I just so happen to work in a preschool during the week. That job has been keeping me pretty busy. I would love to share the snapshots with you but I've decided to keep those photos private for the families and the children. I've also been shooting my nephews soccer games for his team and the families involved there. Between those two I have been editing like crazy! 
I'm also involved in a photography club that takes up some of my time as well. Now that Spring is just around the corner, portrait sessions will definitely be picking up. So far, I have 4 booked in the next month, a bridal session, and 3 (possibly 4) weddings coming up in May! I'm also updating my website, which will be launched by the end of the month! Yay!
I am so looking forward to what God has in store for me and this little business of mine! Thank you all so so much for your amazing patience and understanding! Love you all loads! *smile*


Here's a little sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment