Saturday, September 24, 2011

{Andrew and Jayda}

I had such a wonderful time shooting Jayda's and Andrew's wedding! When she asked me, I jumped at the chance without hesitation! It was my very first time shooting a wedding as a photographer (I have previously worked with a wedding videographer) and I had been so eager to shoot one for quite some time. 
The wedding was so beautiful and everything went off without a hitch. (No pun intended...no really).
Jayda and Andrew had been dating since our youth group days at church...which was a loooonnngg time ago, lol. I remember how they would just light up when the other one walked into the room.
Jayda just announced they are expecting their first little one in the Spring of 2012! Congrats to you both! *smile*
















No comments:

Post a Comment