Saturday, September 17, 2011

{Lydia and Travis}

This session was such a joy for me! I have known Lydia for 10 years or so...honestly, It's been too long I lost track, lol. I actually babysat Lydia and her brother and sisters, which officially makes me feel old (at 26, I feel old...ugh). I was so excited to shoot this prom session for her! We enjoyed playing hobbits for the day *smile*.
I have watched Lydia grow to be such a beautiful young lady inside and out! She has such a fun personality and is a blast to be around! Her main guy Travis is so so funny. He made my job rather difficult because I was laughing almost the entire time. They are so sweet together and I wish them the absolute best!
Here are some of my personal favorite's from their prom session!





No comments:

Post a Comment