Monday, October 17, 2011

Black Mountain Adventures

Hello everyone! I am fresh off a weekend getaway to Black Mountain, NC and it couldn't have been a better trip! My family met my Aunt Francesca and her new hubby Steve (who live in Grand Rapids, Michigan) in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina to spend some much needed time with them. Some of us stayed the entire weekend while a couple of others weren't able to. We made the most of the time we did have together and here are some pictures to prove it! 


My beautiful Aunt Francesca and new Uncle Steve *smile*

Baseball with the family!
Exploring the magical surroundings
My amazing brother in-law Michael H.


My beautiful sister Nikki
My two favorite littles
Love this picture of them!
Gabe exploring the creek...
...and the trails

My favorite brother, Michael
Will and his Papa



 My awesome dad!

 My beautiful mom (diagnosed with breast cancer 1 year ago)
 I love her warrior hair! So cute! *smile*


 We stopped at this great little chocolate cafe in Asheville!
Just had to split a mini pecan pie with my dad. Yummo!

 Best hot chocolate I have ever had! Ever!
 Gabe and his Nonna
 Candy at the Mast General Store! 


Thank you Aunt Fran and Uncle Steve for sharing such an awesome weekend with us! We love you bunches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment