Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh Snap!


I am so excited to announce the launch of my latest venture...Oh Snap! Photography Club! 
A few months back I had the idea to start a club for local amateur photographers. I had the privilege of growing up in a family where photography was often front and center. I was learning things just by being a Fretto, lol.
I realized that there are so many photographers out there who may get overwhelmed with the amount of information available and may not know where to go to find it. So, that's how this got started. 
My overall vision for the club is to provide a place for photographers to socialize with one another, learn from each other and challenge themselves to learn so much more about their craft.
I will be showcasing each individual member of the club in the coming months and share their work with all of you! So, be on the lookout for that! Have blessed day! 

If you would like to learn more about Oh Snap! Photography Club please contact me: ashleyfrettophoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment